Lunchtime Learning in Monticello with Sullivan Renaissance | Sep. 24, 2018
| Sep. 12, 2018
Local Opportunity to Volunteer | Aug. 30, 2018
· Best Residential Renovation: W. Anderson Wittekind,
· New Residential Construction Under 2500 Sq. Ft.: Leslie And
· New Residential Construction Over 2500 Sq. Ft.: Long View,
· Unique/Most Interesting Renovation: Don Downs, Long Eddy; Contractor, Ted Perzanowski, Carpentry Plus
· Best Spruce Up: Morris Family, Wurtsboro; Contractor, Bill & Patti Morris; Robert Quick, TL III, Thomas Luyster
· Best Commercial Renovation: River Market, Barryville; Owners, Mark Veeder, Michael Schroeder, Scott & Jennifer Van Tuyl; Contractor, Scott Van Tuyl
· Best Commercial Addition: Misner Agency, Woodbourne; Architect, Richard Ramsdell, PE; Contractor, Woodbourne Lawn & Garden, Robert Scheinman
· Best Seasonal Community New Construction:
· Best New Commercial Construction: Jefferson Professional Plaza, Monticello; Owners, Martco Gold Builders, Mario L Martinez & Raymond Gold; Architect, Sam Liebman, Liebman Associates/Alfandre Architecture, PC; Builder, Martco Gold Builders
· Best Municipal or
Winners and finalists in each category also received certificates from U.S. Rep. Maurice D. Hinchey, State Senator John J. Bonacic and Assembly Member Aileen M. Gunther. Showcase committee chair Melissa Lanza encouraged everyone to begin thinking about nominations for 2006.
For more information about the awards, call Ada Cole at 845-794-2735, email@example.com.