| Dec. 14, 2018
Seminar to Address Neighborhood Revitalization | Dec. 3, 2018
Funding offered for Sullivan County Towns and Villages | Nov. 20, 2018
During the seminar, businesses will be given the tools and help needed in order to get certified by Sullivan Hospitality. “Sullivan Smile” posters and buttons will be available for distribution. All businesses that achieve Sullivan Hospitality Certification will be recognized at the Sullivan County
Sullivan Hospitality is designed to help those who live in
In order to get “Hospitality Certified” – businesses must meet the following criteria:
1. Have a mission statement.
2. Have an employee handbook (or equivalent) with a section on hospitality.
3. Display a Sullivan Hospitality poster in a highly visible location
4. Have Sullivan Smile buttons.
5. Be willing to participate with the school Passport Program (if applicable).
6. Give some type of responsible hospitality seminar to employees (the Sullivan Hospitality committee will administer that seminar if requested).
7. Agree to display their Sullivan Hospitality Certification Decal.