Use your skills to show that you love where you live. | Feb. 20, 2018
| Feb. 5, 2018
Local Businesses Support the Work of Community Volunteers who are Building Beautiful, Healthy, Active Communities in Sullivan County | Jan. 29, 2018
HOSPITALITY CERTIFICATION SEMINAR
On January 19 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Cooperative Extension
December 29, 2005
LIBERTY – The Sullivan County Chamber of Commerce will hold a Sullivan Hospitality Certification Seminar on Thursday, January 19 from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. at Cornell Cooperative Extension on Ferndale Loomis Road in Liberty.
During the seminar, businesses will be given the tools and help needed in order to get certified by Sullivan Hospitality. “Sullivan Smile” posters and buttons will be available for distribution. All businesses that achieve Sullivan Hospitality Certification will be recognized at the Sullivan County Chamber of Commerce annual awards luncheon in May.
Sullivan Hospitality is designed to help those who live in Sullivan County – as well as those who visit – understand the positive potential of the county. The certification program is the second phase of the effort.
The chamber promotes and advances the commercial, financial, industrial and civic interests of its membership to improve business and build a better community in which to live and work. For more information about Sullivan Hospitality and its other programs, call 845-292-8500 or visit www.catskills.com.
In order to get “Hospitality Certified” – businesses must meet the following criteria:
1. Have a mission statement.
2. Have an employee handbook (or equivalent) with a section on hospitality.
3. Display a Sullivan Hospitality poster in a highly visible location
4. Have Sullivan Smile buttons.
5. Be willing to participate with the school Passport Program (if applicable).
6. Give some type of responsible hospitality seminar to employees (the Sullivan Hospitality committee will administer that seminar if requested).
7. Agree to display their Sullivan Hospitality Certification Decal.
The chamber promotes and advances the commercial, financial, industrial and civic interests of its membership to improve business and build a better community in which to live and work. To reserve a spot at the seminar or for more information about Sullivan Hospitality, call 845-292-8500 or email email@example.com.