$250,000 Golden Feather Awarded to the Town of Liberty | Aug. 8, 2018
Join the Celebration on August 6th | Jul. 30, 2018
Winners will be announced at Bethel Woods on August 6th | Jul. 24, 2018
ROSCOE – Tickets are still available for this Saturday’s Fourth Annual SullivanArc Garden Tour of beautiful gardens in the Roscoe area. The bus tour leaves at 10:00 a.m. from the Tennanah Lake Golf and Tennis Club and returns for a wine and cheese reception.
The garden tour is hosted by SullivanArc, Sullivan Renaissance and Roscoe-Rockland Chamber of Commerce to benefit the SullivanArc Horticultural Program. Everyone is invited to join including non-gardeners and gardeners at all levels.
Cost is $35 per person for the bus tour, which includes travel on a coach bus provided by Rolling V, guide, prize drawings and snacks. Bus riders will also tour a special “secret garden.”
The gardens will be open for visits between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Self-guided tour tickets and maps are also available for those who want to drive the 44-mile tour in their own vehicles for $25 per person. A reception for all ticket holders and garden owners follows the tour at 4:00 p.m.
Tickets and maps are available at the following locations:
· Catskill Harvest Market, 2758 Route 52, Liberty, NY, 845-292-3838
· The Cutting Garden, 4055 Route 52, Youngsville, NY, 845-482-3333
· Delaware Valley Farm & Garden (Agway), 30 Viaduct Road, Callicoon, NY, 845-887-5100
· Everlasting Spring, 3195 Route 52, White Sulphur Springs, NY, 845-292-0856
· Hillside Greenhouses, 1 Kaempfer Lane, Liberty, 845-292-5770
· Monticello Greenhouses, 217 E. Broadway, Monticello, NY, 845-794-4220
· Tennanah Lake Golf & Tennis Club, 100 Fairway View Drive, NY, 607-498-5502
· Vita’s Farm Market, 4789 Route 52, Jeffersonville, NY , 845-482-5776
Tickets may also be purchased online from SullivanArc at http://www.sullivanarc.org – click on “Buy Tickets." For information call 845-796-1350 ext. 1050.
The bus tour will stop for lunch in Roscoe, which was voted “Ultimate Fishing Town USA” last year. Roscoe has long been known as an “Ultimate Flower Town” by Sullivan Renaissance for its hanging baskets and public displays of flowers.
SullivanArc is a not-for-profit agency dedicated to providing support and services to over 850 individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and to their families. Sullivan Renaissance is a beautification and community development program principally funded by the Gerry Foundation. The Roscoe-Rockland Chamber of Commerce actively promotes businesses, attractions and events in Roscoe and Sullivan County.