$250,000 Golden Feather Awarded to the Town of Liberty | Aug. 8, 2018
Join the Celebration on August 6th | Jul. 30, 2018
Winners will be announced at Bethel Woods on August 6th | Jul. 24, 2018
Sullivan Renaissance will host a panel of marketing professionals who will discuss best practices for promoting community projects and initiatives on Wednesday, February 3 at 6:00 p.m. in the CVI Building
at 165 Sullivan Avenue in Ferndale.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn from professionals, in the fields of marketing and public relations, who will share tips on how to develop a message, get the word out and garner support for community projects. Topics to be discussed include what you need to get started, tips for writing and speaking to the press, social media, photography and creating impactful flyers.
· Cindy Menges, of Catskill Professional Services, a consultant with 25 years of experience in business and industry;
· Carol Montana, editor of the Sullivan County Democrat and publicist for the Shandelee Music Festival
· Allison Reuf, a freelance writer and photographer with experience in social media, mass emailing, print media, graphic design and web design;
· Diane Riegal, business and culinary management professor at SUNY Sullivan with 12 years of prior experience in business management;
· Josh Sommers, founder of Focus Media, Inc., a communications firm specializing in crisis communications, public relations and marketing.
It is not necessary to be enrolled in a Sullivan Renaissance project to benefit from this seminar; everyone is welcome, however p
re-registration is requested. Refreshments will be served.
To register, visit
or call the Sullivan Renaissance office at 845-295-2445. Event details can also be found on the Sullivan Renaissance Facebook and Twitter pages.
Sullivan Renaissance is a beautification and community development program principally funded by the Gerry Foundation.